Sunday, August 19, 2018

The Cracks

I broke down and sobbed this afternoon, it all just got so much I just imploded for a while. It was about mother giving too old bank statements and me not noticing til I'd scanned them all off, I felt my time had been wasted by someone who I have asked repeatedly to find the right ones and I just felt sooooo overwhelmed I just cried, I was lost and alone.

The ex propped me up luckily but I have no idea how I will enjoy being stuck with my mother, with no smokes, in a tin box for a week on 'holiday', I want to top myself at the thought! She's driving me literally to the point of insanity, I swear she's a narcissist you know, she has all the traits and boy am I suffering, and I can't lose it now so close to the funeral, I'm determined to do that f*cking eulogy, even if it kills me, and it might as this rate!

So, yeah.... at least we know we've found the gun cabinet keys so I can take police advice now, that's one thing accomplished I suppose, every little helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment